Providing a comfortable environment.
When you enter our practice, our hope is that you will feel comfortable enough to ask our staff any questions you may have regarding your health.
With decades of experience, our staff strive to create a caring environment for patients. Beyond reproductive health care, we always do our best to help with our patients’ overall health.
Whether you are coming in for your annual check up or because there are areas of concern, we plan to be there for you every step of the way.
Our Gynecologic Services
- Well Woman Exam
- Contraception options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Hormonal Management
- Menstrual issues such as pain, bleeding or infrequent menses
- Iron Deficiency Anemia due to heavy menses
- Breast health
- Ectopic Pregnancy with knowledge of immediate medical treatment
- Infertility Evaluation & Assisted Fertility Treatment
- Egg preservation counseling
- Fibroids and uterine dysfunction
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Premenstrual Tension (PMS)
- Abnormal Pap Smear management (Colposcopy, Cryotherapy)
- Hysteroscopic out-patient surgeries (Endometrial Ablation) for heavy menses
- Minimally-invasive, same-day surgeries (Laparoscopic) for Hysterectomies, Ovarian Cysts, Benign and Cancerous surgeries
- Medical & Surgical Management of Endometriosis
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction such as urinary incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Evaluation and Treatment
- Bone Density Issues